Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rant time!

Here is some stuff that pisses me off some more.  I despise you retarded ass monkies who drive suvs and have fog lights.  No reason to have them on.  You hit a bounce and you blind the fuck out of me.  Go die.
I hate when you drive with someone who drives like he is in nascar.  You scare dingleberries into my pants Joe.  I hate when people insist on sagging their pants WHEN THEY ARE WEARING BELTS!  You fuckers are intentially sinching those belts to keep them low.  I hate hippies who thing that organic food is better then other food.  Its a cow who cares if they ate grass or corn or if fertilizers were used.  ITS A COW!   I despise when someone preaches about a dresscode then lets disgusting bottomfeeding dumpster whores in to this schoool showing their cooters while they itch their crabs.  I see your veins in your legs cover them up.

No comments: